Elk Steak Recipes
Teriyaki Elk Steak
One thing the readers should know is the 1st Rut Family loves to eat wild game meat. I could have stopped with the “love to eat” but that should be another post. We are always looking for new and creative elk and venison recipes. This elk steak recipe comes from my mother in law who was nice enough to share this with the 1st Rut Blog. Give this elk steak recipe a try and let us know your thoughts.
Elk Steak Recipe – Ingredients
- Elk Steak
- Teriyaki Liquid Sauce
- Soy Sauce (Optional Depending On Taste)
- Brown Sugar
- Crimini Mushrooms
- Cut elk steak into cubes
- Mix teriyaki and brown sugar and out in a zip-lock bag along with your elk steak cubes
- Marinate in fridge 24-48 hours
- Throughly wash and pat dry one container of Crimini (button) mushrooms
- Slice in half and set aside
- Air Fryer: 350 Fry Elk cubes first for 10 minutes stirring half way through
- Add mushrooms to fry basket and fry 5-8 more minutes stirring half way through
- Serve with rice (drizzled with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce) and a green salad and you’ve got a tasty meal!
Elk Steak Recipe – Wrap Up
This is a super easy and very tasty meal for your big game harvest. You can also substitute any type of venison steak in this recipe. Stay tuned for more recipes, gear reviews and of course hunting stories and information.